Star Wars Aftermath 4 Star Wars Aftermath 4

Spite team rules!!!!!!

Funny and original!!! I loved yods other shows, and the any last words. Random white guy calls this movie: "Superb and brilliant!!!" Plus, "Crisco" and "Sherbert" gives this movies 2 thumbs up some girl's ass!!!! LOL jus kiddin' but its really funny & original though......

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

YOUR BIGGEST FAN SAYS "FLAWLESS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Hit!!!!!!!!1 Your better than "Zhu" your a legend in the sprite kingdom!!! Plz teach me the right way to us Flash and Adobe I have all the programs you do yet yours still comes out WAYYY better than mine. Do you have a aim msn or yahoo "user name" so we can chat because know thing I dont lie how to find spites that I REALLY need, I cant find SF nor GOOD mk sprites any where also finding SOUNDS are nearly non-existant...... Plz help me....you wouldnt let down a fan would you????? Plu, I have a good Idea what I can give you in return for your services thanks man.........
P.S
If you cant tell me the site because its now down plz send them to my yahoo e-mail(it holds most MB) address at Tiggerr_2k@yahoo.c om and my aim name is "Tiggerrgun" all my other messenger names are Tiggerr_2k.... Thanks again

DragonballZ:Megaman Style DragonballZ:Megaman Style

Creative

Nice imagination poor choice to do it with. DBZ is played out.

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

Best originality since Xioa Xioa

This movie is flawless!! I wanted to check to see if I would be the one to create a SF vs MK perfection like this but its good to see my good Idea not go to waste on a crappy movie. :) Anyway, Excellence is the word i give to you the way the sprites were so smoothly manipulated. Big improvement on some of the crap I see on NG. Nice storyline also I dont care that Raiden is a good guy originally I was a fan that always thought that Raiden should have been created to be a bad guy. Ironic isnt it. But, from now on though Im one of your die hard fans cause we think simular so DONT LET ME DOWN IN THE SEQUEL, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO THRASH YOU!!! (LOL)

Mortal Kombat messups 1 Mortal Kombat messups 1

Hilarious

this is too funn your going places dude

Mortal Kombat Tribute Mortal Kombat Tribute

Aight

Very humorous, and origonal i gave it a 4 jus' cause im a mk fan like yourself. (I hope your getting that mk: shaolin monks game though i got it on reserved) Anywhooooo, good job return the love.